Cloud - ADOPTED

 My name is Cloud and I am excited to travel to Wisconsin on 9/12/21. I am approximately 9 months and weigh about 36 lbs. My foster mom says I’m the sweetest girl in the whole world! I’m friendly, playful, and affectionate – I’m pretty cute too! I was initially a little shy or scared when I first came to my foster home, because I’d never known the surroundings of a real home or family before. My foster mom and brother were patient, kind, and gentle with me and I quickly became comfortable and learned how fun it can be to simply be a puppy without a care in the world! I began to blossom and showed off my curious, playful side earning lots of laughs from my foster mom and brother. I’ve also been learning a lot in the short time I’ve been in my foster home. My foster mom has been amazed by how easily I’ve adjusted to the new routines and by how quickly I’ve been learning the ropes of house- and crate-training. I enjoy playing with toys, getting treats, romping around the yard, and cuddling in blankets. But what I really love most is time with my family. In fact, there’s nothing I love more than being pet, snuggled, and told what a good girl I am. My foster mom says I’ll be the most loyal, loving companion you could ever imagine and that a sweet pup like me deserves a very special family - one who will shower me with love and attention.