Meet Sutter!

Hi! My name is Sutter! I am a yellow lab mix who will be traveling to Wisconsin on May 22. I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive!
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Sutter is about 8 years young, and currently weighs about 95 lbs....
Sutter is an owner surrender who found himself in rescue due to lack of time. He does great with other dogs, children, and cats. He would love a family who would take him on leisurely walks, or curl up on the couch with him.  He has been described as a social butterfly who is mellow. Can you give him the second chance he deserves?



Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.