Meet Myla!- ADOPTED

Hi! My name is Myla! I am a black lab mix and I will be traveling to Wisconsin on May 22nd! I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt:
Myla is a stunning 3 1/2 month old black lab looking for a family of her own.  She loves to play with all of her foster sisters and brothers or even by herself with one of her many toys.  Myla is crate trained and learning to use the potty outside.  She is also learning basic commands, but she still thinks most of them mean for her to roll onto her back and wait for her tummy to be rubbed!  She loves children of all ages, especially if they will play tug of war with her or her own version of fetch, which is where she retrieves the toy and her play mate must chase her around to get it back!!


Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.
A spay/neuter contract is required.
Begin your application process by copying this link into your web browser: http://bit.ly/1IIlGFS