Meet Bane! - ADOPTED

Hi! My name is Bane! I am living in a foster home in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. I would love to find my forever home soon!
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Bane is a 8-9 month old, 45 pound black lab mix who is great with other dogs and lived with older children in his Houston foster home. Bane is a sweet dog. He has never been aggressive with people or other animals. He loves to play with other dogs. Bane loves playing with toys, going for car rides, and enjoys a good game of tug-of-war. He is a lap-loving, playful boy.




Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.