Meet Andre! - ADOPTED

Hi! My name is Andre! I am traveling to Wisconsin on May 22nd! I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt.
Andre is a handsome Chesapeake Bay Retriever mix who does great with people of all ages. He loves running around, playing fetch, and going on walks. He is described as a social butterfly who is curious and playful. He is an active dog who would like to get adopted by a family who can provide him lots of exercise and playtime. He enjoys toys and going for car rides. He is approximately 19 months old.



Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.