Meet Spencer!

Hi! My name is Spencer and I am a pug mix! I am currently living in a foster home in Fort Atkinson and would love to find a forever home soon.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Spencer was found as a stray in Pasadena, TX. He was wandering around for a few days before he was rescued. He is about a year old and is a very loving and friendly dog! He has shown no aggression with other dogs and his personality would indicate he could be good with children (his foster home only has adults). He likes to be close to you or underneath the covers at night.. He loves car rides!! He jumps right in when you open the door. He knows when it’s time to relax and knows when it’s time to play. He also loves giving you kisses and receiving treats too! It’s not hard to fall in love with his cute squishy face and his snaggle teeth!




Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.