Meet Gypsy Rose! - ADOPTED


Hi! My name is Gypsy Rose! I am living in a foster home in the Madison area and would love to find a forever home soon.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Gypsy Rose is as sweet as can be! She is a 9-10 month old black lab mix. Her Houston foster described her as an exceptionally good dog and shared that Gypsy Rose has excellent house manners and is completely house trained. She even leaves her out all day and returns to find that everything is exactly how she left it. She is a great dog who loves to play and gets along well with other dogs. She is a happy dog who deserves a chance at a forever home.





Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.