Meet Wilson!




Hi! My name is Wilson and I am a lab mix. I am currently living in a foster home in Jefferson, Wisconsin. I would love to have a family adopt me.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Wilson is a super lovely guy!! He's quiet, calm, very well mannered and totally potty trained. He's a little timid at first but every day he comes out of his shell a little more. He's a real sweetie! In Houston, Wilson and his siblings were dumped at a ranch house that was basically abandoned, locked up in a fenced area, and left there. He and his siblings broke free and locals helped to find fosters for these pups. Wilson is just over a year old and weighs about 40 pounds. Once he gets to know you, he is happy and outgoing. Wilson is not an excessive barker. For a fellow with a rough start he has done well and is looking for a family to call his own. We tried to cat test Wilson and he ran from the cat.
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.