Meet Rusy!

Hi! My name is Rusty! I will be traveling to Wisconsin on April 10th. I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Rusty is as cute as they come! Rusty's mother was found wondering a country street very hungry and very pregnant in Houston. A loving family took her home with them to care for her while she continued her pregnancy. She had two tiny little boys, one of them being Rusty. He was born in early February. He currently weighs 2.5 lbs. Rusty has been described as a yorkie/chihuhua mix. 
Rusty is a ball of love! He is very social and friendly. Besides being adorable, he has a great personality. His foster mom shared that once Rusty caught his reflection in a mirror and he entertained himself for the next twenty minutes. Rusty does great with everyone, including being in the company of dogs and cats. Due to his very small size, we are recommending that he goes to a home that has older children. His foster family shared that they need to walk around the house with caution, and no shoes, as Rusty likes to dart around. Rusty loves his toys and is described as lap loving, playful, and very friendly. He even likes car rides!
Rusty does require a spay/neuter contract.
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.