Meet Patrick! - ADOPTED

Hi! My name is Patrick! I will be traveling to Wisconsin on April 10th. I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Patrick looks like a teeny tiny black lab, but he is believed to be a chihuahua mix. He is about a year old and weighs approximately 10 pounds. He has little floppy black ears and the sweetest personality. He is really affectionate, super friendly, and an all around awesome little guy. He is really good about going outside to potty and is learning how to use a doggie door in his foster home. He is crate trained as well. He loves people and to play with other small dogs. He is perfect and a complete doll!!!!
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.