Meet Otis!





Hi! My name is Otis. I am living in a foster home in Edgerton, Wisconsin. I would love to have a family adopt me.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Otis and his brother, Casper, were found on the streets of Houston hiding out in a park. Thankfully they were rescued and are now both in foster homes in Wisconsin. Otis is a shepherd mix. He loves car rides and toys. He is the perfect size dog at 25-30lbs. He is neutered, utd on his shots, house trained and a complete lover. He has adjusted well to home living and has become a great companion. He likes the other dogs and the cats in his foster home and does well on a leash.
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.