Meet Wyatt!




Hi! My name is Wyatt. I will be traveling to Wisconsin soon and I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Wyatt is a 6.5 year old Australian Cattle dog who recently lost his remaining eye to glaucoma. Wyatt LOVES people and even enjoys cats. Wyatt also enjoys children, but would do best with older children because of his lack of eyesight.
Even though Wyatt is considered "special needs," there is nothing holding him back! He loves to swim, riding on 4-wheelers, and going fishing. He can even play fetch! (Just make sure he hears the ball hit the ground and he can find it!) This guy has a can-do-attitude! He also knows sit, shake, stay, lie down, and walks great on a leash. He is also great at the vet and even getting his nails trimmed! But, at the end of the day, nothing beats being home and getting some snuggle time!
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.