Meet Austin!



Hi! My name is Austin. I am living in a foster home in Madison, Wisconsin. I would love to have a family adopt me. Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!

Austin is a super sweet puppy who is approximately 17 weeks old. Austin and his siblings were rescued from the Harris County Shelter in Houston, Texas. He is very playful and is a typical puppy. All puppies come with age appropriate vaccinations and as part of the contract, you will be required spay/neuter the dog at the age of 6 months, and provide Paddy's Paws with the name and number of the vet performing the services.
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.
Get started with the preapproval process by filling out an application!