Meet Jewel! - ADOPTED

Hi! My name is Jewel! I am currently living in a foster home in Fort Atkinson and would love to find my forever family soon.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Jewel is a sweet, seven month old pug/boxer mix. She is already spayed and up-to-date on all vaccinations. She is kennel trained. The vet thinks that she will only be 30 pounds full grown. She currently weighs 23 pounds. Jewel is good with kids and with other dogs. She loves to play! Her Houston foster describes her as gentle and sweet. She loves sleeping in bed with her people.

Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.