Meet Gator! - ADOPTED

Hi! My name is Gator. I am currently living in a foster home in Fort Atkinson. I would love to have a family adopt me. Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!!
Gator is about two years old and weighs approximately 17lbs. For his health, it would be beneficial for him to lose a few pounds which is foster is currently helping him with. He is built like a dachshund. He has stubby little legs and he is not very high off the ground. He has lived with dogs of all sizes and cats. Gator is totally potty trained and can signal when he needs to go out to use the bathroom. He likes to play with toys and other dogs. He's very, very affectionate and is loving to all.


Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered.
Adoption fee is $250.