Meet Sophie! - ADOPTED



Hi! My name is Sophie! I will be traveling to Wisconsin on March 20. I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive. Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Sophie is approximately 10 months old and weights about 10 pounds. She loves to play with other dogs and is super cuddly. She seems to have a really easy-going personality and loves to give kisses. She's really good on a leash and has done well in her kennel. She has been working on house training and really seems to understand the concept. She is absolutely adorable!
She has not been around children or cats yet, but she seems to have a very sweet, calm personality.
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.