Meet Casper!

Meet Casper!


Hello my name is Casper and my brother is Otis. We are both a year old and are a Sheppard mix. I am brown, black with some white and my brother Otis is a solid red cream color. We were found on the streets of Houston in a park. This nice lady would come and leave us food and water. Then one day she picked us up and put us in her car then she took us to a place where there were a lot of other dogs. This lady said we were getting the medicine we needed to keep us healthy. Then we were taken to this lady who is our foster mom. She is amazing and we love her but we are ready for our own family. My foster mom says that I need a family that will help me come out of my shell as I can be kind of shy sometimes.. Leashes scare me initially but once it’s on, I am ready to go!! I love to give kisses and give attention and get attention in return. I love car rides and toys especially the squeaky ones. Casper and Otis are traveling to Wisconsin on February 21st.