Meet Abby!

Hi! My name is Abby. I will be traveling to Wisconsin on March 6. I would love to have a family waiting for me when I arrive.
Please read my entire biography for all the information the rescuers have about me and how to adopt me!
Abby is a one year old Red Finnish Spitz mix who weighs about 20 lbs. Abby is a super sweet little love bug! She loves to play with other dogs and enjoys being held. She is great on a leash when walking. She loves being around people and getting attention. She is also good with cats and kids, and housebroken. She has been described by her rescuer as "perfect" and "amazing."
Our process includes an approved application, reference checks, a homevisit and a meet and greet. Please note that preference is given to adopters in Wisconsin, but out of state adoptions will be considered. Adoption fee is $250.